Fantasy, how are you doing today?
"I have an increasing number of unmarried teenagers coming to me with thin white babies with afros!" says a Michigan hospital representative.
Although the father of these babies is unknown, police look to several clues for answers. "All babies are thin, have great mental capacity for technology, have thick black afros, and the boys are hung like horses," said Public Dick, a private investigator and confidant of the man. "We suspect KrazyMan."
Experts attribute the rise in teenage pregnancies to sexual promiscuity at a younger age and KrazyMan's raw sex appeal. "Teenagers today treat sex very casually... especially when in the presence of the Afro-Squad," said WHO (World Ho Organization) representative Marvin Gay.
Exclusive NinjaPimp Interviews:
There are so many causes to contribute your time and dollars to! As you can tell by the love I show my OWN animals on my page, I'm sure you can figure that I belong to a few animal organizations. There needs to be more concern in our country for the despicable acts of others towards animals. I simply CAN'T stand hearing animal cruelty stories. I am a member of the ASPCA and the American Humane Society. I fully support the actions of these two groups. If you too have a love of animals and would like to learn how to do your part, please check out their sites; www.aspca.org and www.hsus.org.
I believe that we ALL need to help do our part to keep our world a healthy place for every living thing on this planet. It is our duty to CARE!
Please take the time to do something fulfilling like donating or becoming a member of any of the organizations I mentioned or finding one that is best suited for what you believe in... DO SOMETHING!! We all should be concerned with our WORLD!
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it!
I am the SnowMan, and I am your one of the primary contributors to NinjaPimp's Online Magazine. This magazine started out in the mid 90s as part of AfroSquad.com, an editorial on how to defeat the "Man." When the "Man" took down our site, we joined forces with the NinjaPimp and the Red Ninja at NinjaPimp.com.
Due to our ever increasing fan following, we decided to purchase the domain Afro-Squad.com. (Our original domain was bought from under our 'fros.)
We don't sell anything. We are simply here for your entertainment. We interview cool people, like movie stars, wrestlers, mixed martial artists, and pimps. We alsp provide funny pictures, humorous commentary, and the latest pimp news.
A new issue is at this www.Afro-Squad.com once a month, so make sure to bookmark us and have some fun while you are here.
Darcy, how are you doing today? I am doing GREAT:) Thank you for asking.
You've been on this page before. How long have you been on the net? Yes, I have been on your page before and thank you by the way. I have been on the net for a long time.
What do you consider your biggest modeling accomplishments? Hmmm... That is hard to say, I was on the album cover as a brunette on AC/DC's International Tribute Album. That was great! A lot of my friends and family got a really big kick out of that and thought it was the greatest thing in the world. (It's really just because they love AC/DC) hahaha lol.
I have won titles from 'Most Photogenic' , to Ms. Nashville,TN and Miss Hawaiian Tropic. I was also in numerous national and international magazines so I would say that I can't really choose what is my "BIGGEST" accomplishment. I am a Type A personality and I always like to top whatever I have done in the past and make it better. So its hard for me sometimes to sit and relax with all of my accomplishments. I keep thinking about what else can I do.
Can you tell us about your ebay auctions? Well, if you go to my site www.darcydonavan.com and go to the store area there is a link in the lower right hand corner to click on my Ebay auctions. We have lots of things for sale, Including Red Carpet Dresses, My Pageant Outfits, Contest Bikini's, Photo's, Cd's and more. Check it out!
So, how many hits does your site have a month? I am really excited about my new web site www.darcydonavan.com. We are getting over half a million hits a month AND GROWING! It really blows my mind! Even my brother who works at a large insurance agency said he couldn't believe my numbers and the hits my web site is getting, and that made me feel really good.:) I was so happy to see that finally all my blood, sweat and tears over the years is finally paying off. YEAH!!;)
What do you think of our latest video? I think it's hilarious!!! I loved the music.
What are your measurements? 36-24-36 (Yes, I have a butt, and I am glad I do!)
What do you think are your best features? Wow, honestly, I don't really know. I do like my eyes. (Thanks, Mom);)
Can you tell us something about your likes and dislikes? Sure, how much time do we have? Hahaha Just kidding:)
What I like - I like good, honest and nice people. I LOVE when someone smells good, women or men, I just love the smell of great cologne or perfume. OH! and I love minty fresh breath. (All my friends and family make fun of me and say in another life I was a basset hound because my sense of smell is really acute). I also LOVE, and I mean LOVE, massages. Between filming movies, touring and studio time, I try and get two a week if I can. SnowMan gives the best massages!
I also love my family and friends and I will protect them like a lioness with her cubs. I guess that is my Scorpio nature. I love to have parties and spoil all my family and friends.
What I dislike - I dislike big egos, stuck-up people and people who are generally mean. I dislike people who smell or who are just plain unhygienic. I mean, if they don't have the money then I will give you the money to go the Dollar Store to get you some soap, toothpaste and/or perfume or cologne. No Excuses, 3 bucks.:) Also, I dislike complainers and know it all's. I would love for the United States to delegate and add an additional State called 'THE A**HOLE STATE" and put all the egotistical, mean, stuck-up, complaining and smelly people in that state and let them all live together. I think the rest of the world would be a happier place.
Seriously though, is being nice to one another that hard?
Can you tell us something about yourself that not all of your fans know? I am a pretty black and white as a person. If you are deserving of it I will love you, but if you are not, I won't. Simple as that. I am pretty passionate in everything I do. Everyone close to me knows that if I am your friend I will go to the ends of the earth for you, give you the blood from my veins and the shirt off my back. However, if you have done something really bad to hurt me, my family or friends then lets just say all bets are off. Don't let the blond hair and big boobs fool ya. I will stand up for myself and for what's right and just. People that are respectful are treated with the utmost of respect. It's great for the fans because no matter what I do, I will always make sure that I send them the best.
What do you think of our website, ninjapimp.com? I love ninjapimp.com.,I think its a very informative and fun site. I know there are a lot of my fans who really love to go to your site.
What are your favorite movies? I love movies that are true stories or are based on actual events, such as, "Remember the Titans", "Rudy", "Goal" and "Pursuit of Happyness." It really helps me to put my life in perspective and appreciate what I have.
Where do you see yourself in five years? President of the United States! Hahaha Just kidding. I would like to see myself on the cover of Forbes magazine between Donald Trump, Oprah and Bill Gates with a huge grin on my face. I see my entertainment company being dominating in Hollywood, as well as for myself, being an Internationally renowned Singer, Actress, Producer and Writer. Kinda like Ice Cube. Rock on Ice Cube!
What are your turn-ons? Hmmm. Turn-Ons. I am a very romantic and affectionate person so I would want someone who is like that as well. I am also a dominate person so I need to be around someone who can handle a strong woman. I am a southern belle so being a gentlemen certainly goes A LONG way in my book. Opening doors, taking me to dinner and saying Yes ma'am manners is such a turn-on. I get so sick of men who claim that every time they are nice, the girls they date dump them for jerks who treat them bad. I say it is GREAT you got rid of them and now they are someone else's problem and not yours.
Hey, I want to nice guy. Give me a sweet, good-hearted geeky guy any day and I will take him over the drop dead gorgeous a**hole guy anytime!
Have your fans ever seny you any weird requests? What are some of the weirdest? All of my fans are great. A few are a little off the wall but most are just really funny/sweet. I had one fan who wanted me to take a letter and rub it all over my body and send it to him. Another guy sent me a check for $5,000.00 and asked if I would give him a pair of my pantyhose so he could wear it as a headband. Pretty funny,huh;) I also had a female fan who wanted a lock of my blond hair and along with it she wanted my hair barrette and hairbrush.
What do you consider as one of your most embarrassing moments? Oh, Lord. You had to ask that one. Well here it goes. True Story. I wanted to do something sweet for my ex-boyfriend for his birthday and so I bought a sexy bra and panty set. The bra was one for those expensive wonder bras with the silicone gel pads(to give me a nice lift;). At the time the price for it was like $149. I arranged for us to go to dinner and afterward I surprised him and took him horseback riding. Well, in the midst of our horseback riding, the instructor broke us out in a canter, which means a RUN basically. Now I forgot I had those damn booby pads in and they started to come out of my bra as we started galloping. One flew out and after just paying $149, I wasn't going to let it get away that easy. I flew off my horse to get it and the horse ran back to the barn .
The instructor asked me why I jumped off my horse and told me I shouldn't have done that. She told me she would get my horse back. So I panicked and then told her I lost my diamond bracelet and that is why I got off my horse, (Yeah, I know,stupid lie). Anyway, I acted like I was looking for the bracelet in the grass and then I grabbed the booby pad and put it in the bushes. I figured I would get it back when we got back from our trail ride. Then after our hour long ride, I asked the instructor to let me look one more time for my bracelet and she said fine. I went behind the bushes where I stashed it so I could put it back in my bra real quick. Wouldn't you know, a squirrel had bitten a huge chunk off the silicone pad and is was all warped, chewed and sticky. I thought whatever I didn't pay this much money not to wear these damn things. I put the pad in my bra and my boob looked all weird and distorted. So I come out from behind the tree with one bigger distorted looking boob and I acted like I found my diamond bracelet. My ex-boyfriend laughed so hard he fell off his horse. Moral of the story- don't wear bras with removable pads horseback riding:)
Do you like working with anyone in particular? I have gotten along with everyone I have worked with. I really enjoyed working with Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate,Paul Rudd and the director Adam McKay of "Anchorman".
They were a lot of fun to be around, and they enjoyed me doing my improv. thang. I also am really good friends with director Jack Edward Sawyers. Jack is a great guy and like a big brother to me. We have a lot of fun. I am going to be the lead in his next movie "Devil's Gold" and I can't wait.
We have so much fun while working together I get so sad when the project wraps up because you have become a little family and once the project is over you miss seeing everyone on a daily basis.
Is there anything else that you would like to say to our fans? Keep it real NinjaPimpsters!!!! Check out my site at www.darcydonavan.com and remember ninjas are better than pirates.
Have you ever done any
modeling? I know Spidey took some great pics of you!
Gulf Coast Wrestling
A few years ago I moved to the South, and I realized that there is a whole world of wrestling down here that doesn't get nearly as much coverage as the guys in the North. Sure, I used to watch the old United States Wrestling Association and Smokey Mountain Wrestling. I've also seen hours of wrestling out of Memphis, Orlando, and Atlanta. However, I never knew that there was a hotbed of independent wrestling across the Gulf Coast of Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. With no less than a dozen independent wrestling organizations in the area, the quality of wrestling across the Gulf Coast rivals that of any area of the country.
When I attended my first Gulf Coast show, I started researching the wrestlers on the Internet. Then I checked out my stacks of PWI 500 magazines. I thought to myself, "Who are these guys, and why haven't I heard of them before?"
Of course, some of the bigger names were in the PWI 500. Guys like Buff Bagwell, the Armstrongs, Lord Humongous, and Percy Pringle III were regulars in my collection of magazines. However, I wasn't able to find some of the Gulf Coast's other stars.
As I started to attend more and more shows, I learned more and more about the wrestlers. I celebrated with them as their careers developed, and I felt for the wrestlers when times got tough. Many of them lost their homes to Hurricane Katrina, but they carried on. When the going got tough, they pulled together and worked even harder to make ends meet.
So today I would like to introduce you to ten of Gulf Coast wrestling's biggest independent stars. These are guys who entertain Southern fans every night of the week. Consider this a mini-PWI 500.
1. John Saxon (6'2" 245) Started his wrestling career in 1987 ... Trained by "Maniac" Mike Davis... Thanks Kevin Northcut, Junkyard Dog, One Man Gang, Dusty Wolfe and Rip Steele for his recent success ... Calls himself the "Old School Assassin" .. Trained fellow Gulf Coast star Mercury McLoud .. Accompanied to the ring by his wife the "Irresistible" Danielle .. Currently feuding with Kornbred for the Ultimate Wrestling heavyweight title.
2. Kornbred (6'9" 300) Ultimate Wrestling heavyweight champion ... Feuding with Sirus LaVey for the Dirty South Professional Wrestling heavyweight title ... Uses the "Kornholio Slam" to finish off his opponents ... Promoters claim that Hillbilly Jim is his father and the Farmer's Daughter is his mother .. Found a wood board while working in the field; he now brings it to the ring as a manager and calls it Plank.
3. Sirus LaVey (6'2" 220) Former tag team partner of Mercury McLoud ... After winning several tag team titles, Alternate Reality split to pursue independent careers ... Managed by his sexy "play thing" Vain ... Hails from Groom Lake, Nevada (Area 51) .. Uses a reverse swinging DDT called the "Switch" as his finishing maneuver .. Feuding with Kornbred as the Dirty South Pro Wrestling heavyweight champion ... Seems to enjoy taking out his aggression on Ultimate Wrestling's commentator the SnowMan.
4. Red Anderson (6' 230) Claims to be the nephew to Arn and Ole Anderson, and bears the resemblance to prove it .. A supposed cousin of former ECW extremist C.W. Anderson .. Current General Manager for Ultimate Wrestling ... Hasn't lived down losing a series of "Loser Wears a Dress" matches in the now defunct Pensacola Wrestling Alliance ... Uses a spinebuster to finish off opponents ... Doesn't always see eye-to-eye with Ultimate Wrestling CEO Alexander Hearse III.
5. Jerry Reiner (6' 200) Mr. Electricity injured his neck in an independent match with Sirus LaVey ... Returned to help good friend Kornbred feud with LaVey ... Known for fast paced matches, but also competes in many hardcore brawls .. Powerful kicks wear opponents down quickly ... Uses Shining Wizard to finish off many of them ... Bad knees and nagging injuries keep this 15-year veteran out of regular title contention.
6. Minotaur (6'8" 270) The "Raging Bull" calls New Orleans his home ... Accompanied to the ring by the "First Lady of the Gulf Coast" Charity and his manager Eddie G ... Lost a series of matches with Ultimate Wrestling's heavyweight champion Kornbred after botched interference by his manager ... Dropped 80 pounds over the past year; his matches now have a much faster pace ... Recently called on to help break up diva cat fights between Charity and the "Irresistible" Danielle.
7. D.J. Pringle (6'5 255) Son of the legendary Percy Pringle III .. Headlines in WX-2000, which is run by Sika the Wild Samoan ... Doesn't always see eye-to-eye with his dad ... He and tag team partner Damien LaVaye are known as "Hot and Heavy" ... Nicknamed the World Class Texan ... Defeated the 450 pound Kray-z in an Ultimate Wrestling preliminary match ... Resembles WWE's Trevor Murdock ... Still working to earn respect on the independent scene.
8. Mercury McLoud (6'3" 245) Trained by "Old School Assassin" John Saxon ... Injured Saxon in May in Brewton, AL; faced Saxon in a rematch later that night in Pensacola, FL ... Ignores rumors that he and Sirus LaVey will return as a tag team ... Has kept Sirus out of trouble when Vain can't control her man ... Like Sirus, performs in several bands ... Claims that Mercury is "Way past Uranus."
9. Kory Jackson (5'5 145) "Lil' Shooter" held 26 independent titles since his rookie year in 2003 .. A six-time champion in the Alabama Wrestling Federation including the heavyweight, cruiserweight, and tag team titles ... Brings glow-sticks to the ring; usually hands them out to kids ... Also wrestles as "El Guapo," a lucha star; Guapo seems to have trouble getting across the border when Jackson is booked on the card ... Has a big female fan base, despite his small stature.
10. Dan Delicious (6'
235) Androgynous wrestler who spends more time harassing the
referees than fighting opponents ... Reminds many of "Exotic" Adrian
Street ... Wins over fans despite his low blows and unsportsmanlike
conduct ... Comes to the ring wearing sheer halter tops, a pony tail, and
pink tights ... Underrated as a wrestler due to his flirtatious and
unusual behavior ... Some wrestlers refuse to get in the ring with him ...
Admits that his antics are part of his in-ring psychology.