This week we sat down with Cherry from the Tampa Gold Club. Cherry is a young red headed stripper who works the day shift off of Highway 60.
Good afternoon Cherry, thanks for sitting down with is.
– No problem. It is pretty slow here today.
So tell us about the Club. Do you make a lot of money?
– Not really. It is more about the hours. I go to school at Hillsborough Community College, and this offers a lot of flexibility. Most real jobs are particular about when I have to work. I can basically come and go as I please.
So are you married?
– That is complicated. I was married to a military guy. He lives in Colorado, but I am no longer with him. I moved to Tampa to be with my family.
Tell us about your family.
– I have no kids, and I live with my parents. They are very supportive. We go to church together and they give me enough freedom to do what I want.
So your parents know you dance?
– Yes. They do. They do not necessarily like it, but I am a good church going woman. I tithe more than the average person, and my church donates more to charity than most churches. So really, if you get a lap dance with me you are giving to the church. You can touch my boobies.
Wait, so by getting a lap dance I am helping Jesus? That is really fantastic. I have never felt so good about breasts. You have very nice breasts, by the way. I see they make you wear pasties on your nipples. Why is that?
– The club has a liquor license, so I have to wear these stickers on my chest. They come off pretty easily though.
Do you turn tricks? It seems a lot of strippers in the area will turn a trick here and there.
– No. That isn’t really my thing.
So where are you from?
– I have lived all over. I lived in Georgia for several years. I then lived in Colorado with my husband, and now I live in Florida. It is a good life down here. With my red hair and light skin, I burn easily in Florida, so I try not to go out in the sun too much.
At first I thought you were blonde. I guess you are more strawberry blonde. Is the red hair how you came up with the name Cherry?
– Yep. You pegged it. I am known as cherry because of my reddish complexion and hair. Cherries are red, silly. So do you want to get a lap dance or what?
Nah, but I appreciate your time. Thanks.
– OK. I will see you again sometime.
Popularity: 14% [?]